The first hotel venture by restaurant entrepreneurs Gerry and Harry Yeung, it's the first Oriental hotel in the UK. It was formerly a Grade II-listed cotton warehouse in Manchester's Chinatown.
- Opened: 24 July
- Owner: Gerry Yeung
- General manager: Dean Culpan
- Executive chef: Robert Kisby and Harry Yeung
- Designer: Roberta Fulford
- Bedrooms: 48
- Facilities: Oku Champagne bar, 24-hour room service, spa, private guest lounge, two duplex suites offering city views, lounge, dining area, bathroom and butler service.
- Price: from £179, including breakfast
- Address: 36 Princess Street, Manchester M1 4JY
- Telephone: 0161-880 0188