Founded by entrepreneur Simon Woodroffe, the Yotel group's first overseas outlet is located at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. Aimed at travellers facing delays or early-morning take-offs, its 57 futuristic cabins can be hired for four-hour slots or overnight.
- Opened: October
- Owner: Yotel
- General manager: Martijn Beekhuis
- Designer: Priestman Goode
- Bedrooms: 57
- Facilities: Cabins come as premium, standard or twin and include an en suite bathroom, pull-down desk, flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access. Premium cabins are larger and add a convertable double bed and "techno wall". Snacks, club meals and refreshments are available through room service.
- Prices: from €35 (£28) for four hours
- Address: Vetrekpassage 118, 1118 AS Schiphol, The Netherlands
- Website: www.yotel.com