As hospitality operators gear up for reopening, The Caterer is holding a free webinar to explore the innovation that has allowed businesses to broaden their customer base and open up new markets.
Taking place at 11am-12.30pm on 15 April, the webinar will feature operators who have adapted and enhanced the sustainability of their businesses, both in terms of the durability of their operations and environmental performance.
Speakers at the Innovation Webinar, which is held in partnership with Nespresso, include Nathan Outlaw, Whatley Manor's Sue Williams, Tim Foster from the Yummy Pub Co and Beth Langley from Nespresso.
They will explain how they have reshaped and refreshed their operations and positioned their businesses to profit in the year ahead.
Topics covered include:
- Reshaping a business to ensure a sustainable future
- The new revenue streams that will survive post-pandemic
- Developing an open-air offer that pays back all year round
- How to build long-term sustainability into food delivery and cocktail boxes
- What customers will be looking for when they return in May.