Michelin has announced 16 new Bib Gourmand award winners in its 2021 guide.
Posting the new awards on Twitter ahead of the virtual event for the awarding of new Michelin stars, it said that in total 126 restaurants have been awarded a Bib Gourmand in the new digital-only guide.
The 16 new restaurants to feature include seven restaurants in the capital, including Fallow and Mo Diner in Mayfair, Paradise in Soho, Flor in Southwark and Peckham Cellars.
Meanwhile, the Tanner brothers received recognition for the Kentish Hare, Bidborough, alongside the Square in Porthleven and the Royal in St Leonards on Sea (pictured).
James Tanner said: "We're humbled to get this award and so happy for the team and our head chef David Boswell who's worked alongside us for 15 years. It's a great bit of news in these sad times, and just such a massive boost; not just for Chris and myself, since we started 22 years ago, but for all of the team."
New Bib Gourmand recipients
- Fallow, Mayfair
- Mo Diner, Mayfair, London
- Paradise, Soho, London
- Volta Do Mar, Strand and Covent Garden, London
- Flor, Southwark, London
- Legare, Southwark, London
- Peckham Cellars, Peckham, London
- Kentish Hare, Bidborough, Kent
- Stag & Hounds, Burrough on the Hill, Leicester
- The Square at Porthleven, Helston
- The Royal, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
- Noto, Edinburgh
- Volpe Nera, Blackrock, Dublin
- Goldie, Cork
- Spitalfields, Dublin
- Table Forty One, Co Wexford