This is London veteran restaurateur Claudio Pulze's 51st restaurant opening, comprising a traditional all-day brasserie in St James's Street. The kitchen has been implemented by Pierre Koffmann, who has staffed it and developed the restaurant's menu.
- Opened: 27 May
- Owner: Claudio Pulze
- Head chef: Ashley Habcill
- Manager: Jean-Claude Ali-Cherif
- Capacity: 74
- Food: Snails with garlic butter roasted sea bass with fennel and black olives rib-eye steak with French fries and béarnaise sauce coq au vin with home-made pasta and rum baba and crème caramel for dessert.
- Price: £30 for three courses
- Address: 33 St James's Street, London SW1A 1HD
- Telephone: 020 7839 1007