- This contemporary luxury hotel in South Kensington is aimed at the design-conscious traveller, with original details including a restored Victorian mosaic floor in reception.
- Opened: 1 June
- Owners: private investors including Michael Squire
- Head chef: Andrew Larsen
- General manager: Anna Swainston
- Capacity: 40 seats
- Food: Signature dishes include smoked haddock with creamed spinach, poached egg and hollandaise sauce, and rack of lamb with honey-roasted parsnips and sambuca and rosemary sabayon.
- Prices: from £110 for premier suites (introductory rates)
- Address: 181 Cromwell Road, London SW5 0SF
- Telephone: 020 7244 2000
- Website: www.therockwell.com
- See a map of The Rockwell here
The Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email
Start the working day with The Caterer’s free breakfast briefing email
Sign Up and manage your preferences below
You have successfully signed up for the Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email and will hear from us soon!