This bistro and bar in Cheltenham is located near the town's Promenade and serves a menu of classic French food. The team behind it are Sam Pearman and Humphrey Fletcher, who previously worked together at the Michelin-starred Glasshouse in Kew.
- Opened: 9 June
- Owner and manager: Sam Pearman
- Head chef: Humphrey Fletcher
- Capacity: 48
- Food includes: salad of pea shoots, asparagus and Jersey Royals fillet of cod with pommes purées and provençale tomatoes and braised lamb shoulder with garlic, shallots, flageolet beans and green sauce. Desserts include petit pot au chocolat.
- Price: £25 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: 5 Royal Well Palace, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 3DN
Telephone: 01242 221212