Tini, London – Just Opened
Tini is a tribute to the traditional Milanese aperitivo bars and celebrates the Italian way of early evening socialising with cocktails and small plates of food. The 1950s décor features black leather banquettes.
- Opened 17 April
- Owners Nick House, Guy Pelly and Piers Adam
- General manager Anthony Whitehead
- Bar manager Gianfranco Spada
- Capacity 120
- Menu Tini offers an extensive cocktail list as well as a variety of Prosecco and Champagne and a wide range of Italian wines. A selection of aperitivi includes Parma ham with grissini and a selection of Italian cheeses.
- Price Cocktails are £7.50
- Address 87-89 Walton Street, London SW3 2HP
- Telephone 020 7589 8558