The legendary Soho jazz club is reopening after three months of renovation. Look out for restyled interiors and better food. The upstairs bar, designed by Jacques Garcia, will be open to all until January 2007, when it will become members-only.
- Opened: 26 June
- Owner: Sally Greene
- Capacity: ground-floor club, 250; Ronnie's (first floor), 140, open to the public for first six weeks from 1 August
- Head chef: Franck Lebiez
- Food: Traditional English fare is on offer, including grilled aubergines with tomato and crispy roast duck breast with parsnip purŽe. Pre-show menus available between 6pm and 9.30pm, after which guests can choose from an informal ˆ la carte menu.
- Prices: pre-show menu £23 per person (without drinks)
- Address: 47 Frith Street, London W1D 4HZ
- Telephone: 020 7439 0747
- See a map of Ronnie Scott's, London here