The ancient Corner House restaurant in Upton-upon-Severn has been bought by restaurateur Kwokfong Tse from Staffordshire, who has converted it into a Cantonese eaterie.
The 40-seat restaurant occupies a three-storey, black-and-white, timber-framed building that dates back to 1601.
It is located on the corner of the High Street in the market town of Upton-upon-Severn in South Worcestershire. The town, on the banks of the River Severn, is equidistant from Worcester and Tewkesbury.
The Birmingham office of Christie & Co marketed the property on behalf of chef Stephen Graham and front-of-house manager Dewi Williams, who ran the restaurant for three years.
Christie & Co sold the leasehold off a guide price of £89,950.