It was inevitable that the latest offering from the Loungelover/Les Trois Garçons trio would open in a blaze of kitsch surroundings and lavish cocktails. Annex 3 is no disappointment. Messrs Lasserre, Abdullah and Karlson's West End outing bursts on to the bar scene amid gold, leather, and amazing technicolour.
- Opened: 2 November
- Owners: Michel Lasserre, Hassan Abdullah, Stefan Karlson
- Head chef: Aaron Stott
- General manager: Russell Bridgewood
- Capacity: Dinner seating 90, bar 200
- Food: It's not all about cocktails. Annex 3 offers afternoon tea, so why not try the scones with clotted cream.
- Prices: Lunch from £11.95; afternoon tea from £3.50; main courses from £9.95; bar menu £5.95; cocktails from £6.50.
- Address: 6 Little Portland Street, London W1W 7YE
- Telephone: 020 7631 0700