This is the sister venue to the iconic Michelin-starred Aubergine in London's Chelsea and the London Fine Dining Group's first venture outside the capital. The menu is overseen by executive chef William Drabble and makes use of locally sourced ingredients.
- Opened: 1 October
- Owner: London Fine Dining Group
- Head chef: Miles Nixon
- Manager: Matteo Scarabozzi
- Capacity 45
- Food: The seven-course tasting menu includes mousse of foie gras with girolles roasted fillet of sea bass best end of Lune Valley lamb with garlic purée and Bramley apple mousse with blackberries.
- Price: £120 for seven courses paired with wine
- Address: The Compleat Angler Hotel, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1RG
- Telephone: 01628 405405