Located in the City of London, this is playwright Tom Stoppard's son Barny's first restaurant and specialises in healthy fast food inspired by the street stalls of South-east Asia. All ingredients are sourced from local farmers' markets.
- Opened: 5 January
- Owner and head chef: Barny Stoppard
- Manager: Alan Blake
- Capacity: 40
- Food includes: fresh salads and burgers as well as sandwiches including chargrilled beef steak with piquillo peppers, caramelised onions and vine tomatoes grilled chicken with rosemary, lemon and garlic and smoky tofu and mushrooms.
- Prices: sandwiches from £3.90, burgers from £4.45
- Address: 85 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AU
- Telephone: 020 3216 0010
- Website: www.barnys-place.co.uk