This is Bincho Yakitori's second site, in London's Soho. Spread over two floors, it specialises in yakitori, a Japanese style of cooking involving skewered meat and vegetables cooked on a grill.
- Opened: 12 May
- Owners: David Miney, Dominic Ford and Ronnie Truss
- Head chef: Hidenori Ohata
- Manager: Mal Simpson
- Capacity: 118
- Food: The menu features about 40 options of grilled yakitori and kushiyaki dishes including meat, seafood and vegetable options, which are complemented by rice dishes, soups, salads and desserts.
- Price: Lunch £15 dinner £20
- Address: 16 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4TL
- Telephone: 020 7287 9111