London fire crews were called to a fire at a restaurant in Teddington yesterday (11 September).
Brigades were called to the High Street venue, believed to be Prem Indian restaurant according to social media reports, at 3.38pm.
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers from Twickenham, Kingston, Heston and Surbiton fire stations attended the scene.
Four people left the property above the restaurant before the arrival of the brigade.
The fire was under control at 4.50pm. The ducting from the ground to first floor was completely damaged by fire, and parts of the ground floor and first floor were also damaged in the blaze. There were no reports of any injuries.
London Fire Brigade said the fire is believed to have been caused by cooking left unattended.
Photo by Mike Flower @mike_flower
Latest video from The Caterer