Bocca di Lupo, London
This Italian restaurant in Soho is spread over two floors and includes a main restaurant, bar and private dining room. The menu offers most dishes in both small and large portions and features regional Italian fare.
- Opened: 17 November
- Owners: Jacob Kenedy and Victor Hugo
- Head chef: Jacob Kenedy
- Manager: Victor Hugo
- Designer: USE Architects
- Capacity: 45, plus 28 private dining
- Food: includes spaghettini with lobster, mussels and ginger pork and foie gras sausage with grano saraceno and burnt almond granita with bitter chocolate sorbet.
- Average spend: £25
- Address: 12 Archer Street, London W1D 7BB
- Telephone: 020 7734 2223
- Website: www.boccadilupo.com
- E-mail: email@example.com