This eaterie from the team behind Boujis, Volstead and Eclipse is an all-day brasserie with a focus on sustainable, locally sourced ingredients. Housed in a four-storey building in London's Notting Hill, Bumpkin serves weekday lunches and dinners and weekend brunches.
- Opened: 1 November
- Owner: Ignite Group
- Head chef: Oliver Prince
- Manager: Dariush Tamajon-Nejad
- Designer: Fusion Design & Architecture
- Capacity: 100
- Food: Includes warm salad of duck, green beans and lentils with balsamic vinegar; and leg of lamb with roasted garlic and rosemary jus. Sunday roasts are served with gravy, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Prices: £25 for two courses excluding wine
- Address: 209 Westbourne Park Road, London W11 1EA
- Telephone: 020 7243 9818
- Website: www.bumpkinuk.com
- See a map of Bumpkin here