- Opened: 18 January
- Owner: University of Leeds
- Manager: Ian Addy
- Designer: Matthew Fletcher
- Capacity: 70
- Menu: The food offer includes hot breakfast options next to alternatives such as pastries, smoothies and fresh fruit pots, as well as sandwiches, wraps, salads, paninis, freshly made soups and cakes.
- Average spend: less than £5
- Address: Arnold and Majorie Zif Building, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT
- Telephone: 0113 343 7391
- Website: www.cafemaia.com
The Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email
Start the working day with The Caterer’s free breakfast briefing email
Sign Up and manage your preferences below
You have successfully signed up for the Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email and will hear from us soon!