Although named after its signature beverage, Café T is more than just a one-trick pony. Cyrus Todiwala of Café Spice Namaste and this year's winner of the Catey for education, has joined forces with Asia House to create this new café-cum-restaurant in the new £6m centre for pan-Asian business and culture just off Portland Place. It's open 11am-5pm daily.
- Opened: 7 November
- Owner and executive chef: Cyrus Todiwala
- General manager: Rahul Arora
- Capacity: 24
- Food: Menu embraces North Indian, Goan, Chinese and Japanese cuisine alongside a wide range of teas - try the Ruby Kashmiri. Home-made gourmet green tea ice-cream is a menu highlight.
- Prices: Sandwiches start at £3.25. There are also hot meals served with rice, such as lamb dhansaak, £8.45.
- Address: Asia House, 63 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 7LP
- Telephone: 020 7307 5452