A Belfast chef has been rushed to hospital after drinking oven cleaner from a bottle he thought contained water.
According to the Belfast Telegraph Sean Slade, who worked at Goodfellas pizzeria, picked up a branded drink bottle he thought contained water.
After drinking the oven cleaner he was rushed to the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast where he was reported to be in a critical condition.
West Belfast MP Paul Maskey told the Belfast Telegraph that it was a tragic accident.
He said: "My thoughts and sympathy are with this individual and I hope he makes a full recovery from it.
"I'm sure his work colleagues, family, friends and anyone else who knows him from the west Belfast area will be shocked at this."