Reopening after a complete renovation, this Covent Garden American bar and grill has new menus, a new look and a new bar. The ground floor is now home to a martini bar, while the main restaurant continues to take inspiration from East Coast steakhouses and seafood bars.
- Reopened: 10 April
- Chairman: Christopher Gilmour
- Head chef: Francis Agyepong
- Capacity: restaurant 110, bar 80 standing and 35 seated
- Food: Traditional US dishes include prime rib of Buccleugh beef, oyster and bay scallop pan roast, Midwestern veal meatloaf and pecan maple tart. The martini list features at least 24 different drinks. Bar snacks and theatre menus are also on offer.
- Average spend: lunch £25, dinner £40 excluding wine
- Address: 18 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7DD
- Telephone: 020 7240 4222
- Click here for map