This restaurant in the West Yorkshire market town of Wetherby offers a modern British menu with a focus on seasonal local produce. It includes a conservatory dining room, private function area and alfresco terrace.
- Opened: June
- Owner and head chef: Lionel Strub
- Manager: Thomas Tiffon
- Capacity: 70, plus private function area for 25
- Food: includes wild boar and chestnut terrine grilled fillet of Yorkshire Dale beef with fricassée of woodland mushrooms crispy duck breast with pineapple tarte tatin and vanilla panna cotta with Yorkshire rhubarb compote.
- Price: £30 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: Victoria Court, Victoria Street, Wetherby LS22 6JA
- Telephone: 01937 586541
- Website: www.justfennel.co.uk