Yenn Wong, creator of JIA Boutique Hotels, has launched her first restaurant in her native city. It offers an offbeat, yet stylish, environment in which to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Opening: mid-April
- Owner: Yenn Wong
- Head Chef: Matthew Lawdorn
- Capacity: 170
- Food: Signature dishes include roasted barramundi with pumpkin and goats' cheese ravioli, or soy-lacquered Wagyu ox cheek, coconut rice and warm salad. A take-home option is available from the fresh produce store or try a sorbet cocktail in the upstairs Mint lounge bar.
- Prices: average two-course lunch with a glass of wine £16, average three-course dinner with wine £28
- Address: 4 Rochester Park, Singapore
- Telephone: 00 65 6775 9000