Will Ricker and Jason Atherton are among seven operators set to open restaurants in the new Nova development in London's Victoria.
A total of 18 eateries are scheduled to launch in Land Securities' 897,000 sq ft Nova development, due to open in 2016, with seven of those operators announced today.
The new openings will include:
- A new Italian dining concept from Jason Atherton featuring a pasta room where diners will be able to see the food being made.
- An 150-cover, all-day offer from Adam White, co-founder of Village London, which runs London restaurants the Riding House Cafe, Village East and the Garrison. The venue will have a sizeable outdoor area and will be designed by White.
- Will Ricker will open two venues - an American barbecue restaurant called Stoke House, and the Juice Well, which will be his second organic cold press juice and smoothie-based food store.
- As previously announced, D&D London will open a 10,000 sq ft restaurant on two floors of Nova South, with a café, bar, outdoor terrace and food retail on the ground floor, together with a restaurant on the first floor.
- Ross Shonhan, chef-proprietor of Bone Daddies in Soho and Kensington, Flesh & Buns in Covent Garden and Shackfuyu in Soho, is opening a Bone Daddies in Nova. Alongside his signature ramen and filled buns, Bone Daddies will be introducing a contemporary take on Osaka-style okonomiyaki in a restaurant spread across two floors and a sizeable outdoor space. It is the second new Bone Daddies announced today, following news that Shonhan plans to one in the Bower development in Old Street later this year.
- Sourced Market, which opened the first produce market in a train station in St Pancras in 2009, opens its third site at Nova in 2016.
David Atcherley-Symes, retail leasing director, London Portfolio at Land Securities London said: "The last couple of decades has seen London's food offering evolve, diversify and improve to now equal that of Tokyo, New York or Paris. With the world's best talent arriving, and the continued strengthening of our domestic talents, London now acts as a smorgasbord of culinary delights.
"Nova will be a central location that brings all of this together in a fun, fresh setting. The brands and dining concepts already confirmed to be opening in 2016 are places we know Londoners want to eat and spend time in, and there's more to come. Nova, Victoria will be a true destination in the heart of London, and a place we're proud to be creating."