Chef-proprietor Oliver Rowe has set himself a massive challenge with this new north London venture - he's committed to using only ingredients that he can source from within the London Tube network. This is Rowe's second venture and is housed in a converted pub in King's Cross.
- Opened: 20 April
- Owner and head chef: Oliver Rowe
- Capacity: 69
- Food: Northern European dishes include portobello mushroom, shallot and parsley salad and breast of wood pigeon with leeks, foraged mushrooms and juniper dressing. Locally sourced items include herring from the Thames, mushrooms from under the North Circular and rapeseed oil from Epping.
- Typical spend: £30 for three courses and wine
- Address: 2 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NA
- Telephone: 020 7833 5040
- See a map of Konstam at the Prince Albert, London here