Formerly McClements restaurant, La Brasserie offers a "bourgeoise" menu of refined, classical French cuisine served in elegant surroundings. Bare tables, black leather chairs, stripped wood floors and chandelier fittings give the restaurant a Parisian air.
- Owner and head chef: John McClements
- Opened: 13 March
- Price: about £25-£30 for three courses
- Food: McClements says his new restaurant will serve neglected French classics: slow-braised chopped trotters; frogs' legs and snails; and chicken steamed with Champagne and morels.
- Capacity: 40 seats in the main dining room, eight in the wine cellar
- Address: 2 Whitton Road, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 1BJ
- Telephone: 020 8744 9598
- Click here for map