The restaurant offers a variety of Indian dishes true to classic recipes while also reflecting newer food trends in modern India. Interiors focus around a central palm tree.
- Opened: 3 April
- Owner: Memories of India group
- Capacity: 96
- Head chef: Muraalidharan, formerly at Chutney Mary
- Food: Options include Chettinad quails (Madras pot-roasted quail with shallots, star anise and toasted garlic), palak tikka masala (roasted pepper with spinach patties and tomato cumin sauce), and Quilon sea bass (sea bass fillet marinated in red Keralan-style masala, pan-fried in banana leaves). A lighter and quicker lunch menu is available.
- Typical spend: £25-30 per person, excluding drinks
- Address: 7 The Boulevard, Chelsea, London SW6 2UB
- Telephone: 020 7736 0077
- See a map of Memsaab here