Tom Kerridge, Hélène Darroze, Mark Hix and Angela Hartnett are among 20 chefs that will be cooking at this year's Who's Cooking Dinner? on 6 March.
The annual event, which will be hosted at the Four Seasons Hotel on London's Park Lane, will raise funds for research and treatment into leukaemia and blood cancers. Who's Cooking Dinner? has raised over £5m for the Leuka charity to date.
Chris Corbin, chairman of Leuka and Who's Cooking Dinner?, said: "We are looking forward to hosting Who's Cooking Dinner? once again this spring. A highlight of the culinary calendar; each year we are blown away by the world-class talent in the room and the generosity towards a cause that is so deserving."
The 200 diners in attendance are assigned to a chef's table by random draw.
The chef line-up, with 15 Michelin stars between them, includes:
- Tom Kerridge of the Hand and Flowers, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Brett Graham of the Ledbury, Notting Hill, London
- Ashley Palmer-Watts of Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Knightsbridge, London
- Hélène Darroze of the Hélène Darroze at the Connaught, Mayfair, London
- Ruth Rogers of the River Café, Thames Wharf, London
- Adam Byatt of Trinity, Clapham Old Town, London
- Isaac McHale of the Clove Club, Shoreditch, London
- James Lowe of Lyle's, Shoreditch, London
- Giorgio Locatelli, Locanda Locatelli, Marylebone, London
- Tong Chee Hwee, HKK, Shoreditch, London
- José Pizarro of Pizarro, London
- Bjoern Weissgerber of Sexy Fish, Mayfair, London
- Francesco Mazzei, Sartoria, Mayfair, London
- Mark Hix, Hix, London
- Peter Gordon, the Providores, Marylebone, London
- Rainer Becker, Zuma, Knightsbridge, London
- Nuno Mendes, Chiltern Firehouse, Marylebone, London
- Tim Hughes, Scott's, Mayfair, London
- Hideki Hiwatashi, Sake no Hana, St. James's, London
Who's Cooking Dinner? was launched by chef Peter Gordon in 1998 when his sister was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia.
Darroze added: "I am delighted to rejoin the event this year. I'm a chef who cooks from the heart and I'm looking forward to treating my table to a very special meal whilst supporting such a worthy cause."
Tickets for the event cost £7,000 for a table of 10. To book, contact Camilla Doyle on 020 7487 3401.
Latest video from The Caterer