This country restaurant, in the West Sussex village of Chichester, features interiors including oak flooring and traditional mirrors. The seasonal British menu, overseen by chef-proprietor Jonathan Reeves, offers locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
- Opened: 1 September
- Owners: Eleanor Blair and Jonathan Reeves
- Head chef: Jonathan Reeves
- Manager: Eleanor Blair
- Designer: Lifeforms
- Capacity: 34
- Food: includes roast wood pigeon with beetroot risotto confit of seared salmon with spiced lentils scallops and black pudding on toast lemon posset.
- Average spend: £40 for three courses including wine
- Address: 149 St Pancras, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7SH
- Telephone: 01243 786214