This pan-Oriental restaurant in the City of London is spread over two floors, comprising a fine-dining restaurant and a Thai brasserie and Oriental cocktail bar. Lavish interiors feature floating panels and Japanese-inspired floral wallpaper.
- Opened: 28 February
- Owner: Orchid Group
- Head: chef Gerrard Mitchell
- Manager: Frederick Ollier
- Capacity: 320
- Food: includes raspberry grape-marinated wild salmon with star anise and Champagne jelly roasted saddle of lamb with ginger miso, braised mooli and pea tips and steamed chocolate pudding with stem ginger ice-cream.
- Price: £40 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: 52 Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 6HP
Telephone: 0871 704 4060