T5's flagship restaurant has six areas with views across the runway. The menu, based on Gordon Ramsay's Boxwood Café, offers breakfast and brunch next to an afternoon tea and à la carte menu. There's also a cocktail bar.
- Opened: 27 March
- Owner: Gordon Ramsay Holdings
- Head chef: Nathan Johnson
- Manager: Matthew Lance
- Designer: Paul Bentel
- Capacity: 180
- Food: includes cauliflower soup with golden raisins and pine nuts escalope of veal with lemon, capers and nut brown butter seared Loch Duart salmon with lemon and fennel and apple crumble with cinnamon anglaise.
- Price: £30 for three courses excluding wine
- Address: Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 2GA
- Telephone: 020 8897 4545