The freeholds of properties housing some of the industry's most successful restaurants and pubs have been put on the market for a total sum of £69.6m.
Real estate advisor Savills is marketing the group on behalf of a private client.
Paul Breen, director in the licensed leisure team at Savills, said: "Portfolios of this quality very rarely come to market, with trophy assets in some of London's most exclusive locations and significant potential for rental growth."
The full list of properties is as follows:
1. Admiral Codrington, Chelsea
2. Baker & Spice, Chelsea
3. Browns, Butler's Wharf
4. Builders Arms, Chelsea
5. Casa Cruz, Holland Park
6. Dirty Martini, the City
7. Duke of Clarence, Chelsea
8. Elgin Bar & Grill, Maida Vale
9. Elystan Street, Chelsea
10. Galvin HOP, the City
11. Mall Tavern, Notting Hill
12. Patara, South Kensington
13. Prince of Wales, Covent Garden
14. Red Lion, St James's
15. Uxbridge Arms, Notting Hill
16. Waterfront Brasserie, St Georges Wharf
Videos from The Caterer archives