Simon Rogan's second restaurant is located minutes from his Michelin-starred L'Enclume, in Cartmel in the Lake District. Spread over two floors, it is housed in a former antique shop and is open for lunch and dinner six times a week.
- Opened: 25 April
- Owners: Simon Rogan and Penny Tapsell
- Head chef: Richard Broughton
- Manager: Brian Hazlehurst
- Capacity: 75
- Food: Starters include smoked trout salad with new potatoes, avocado and chive mayonnaise, while mains feature grilled plaice fillets with saffron mash, chorizo and balsamic and steak with béarnaise sauce and thick-cut chips.
- Price: about £20 for two courses without wine
- Address: Bridge House, Devonshire Square, Cartmel, Cumbria LA116QD
- Telephone: 01539 535917