This Mexican restaurant in Notting Hill serves snacks at lunchtime, an à la carte menu in the evening and a breakfast and brunch menu on weekends. A take-away service called "Santo on the move" is also available.
- Opened: 23 June
- Owners: Narayan Romay and Fernando and Carlos de la Cruz
- Head chef: Fernando de la Cruz
- Manager: Carlos de la Cruz
- Capacity: 40, plus 12 outside
- Food: Mexican fare including quesadillas, burritos and tortas alongside salads, meat and seafood dishes and platos fuertes (dishes for one). Desserts include pancake with goats' milk toffee and vanilla ice-cream.
- Price: £35 for three courses, including drinks
- Address: 299 Portobello Road, London W10 5TD
- Telephone: 020 8968 4590