The little sibling of the well-known Smollensky's chain has arrived in Sutton and offers the usual grilled burgers and flamboyant cocktails. It also has an outside dining and drinking area, just in time for the summer sun.
- Opened: 22 April
- Owner: Smollensky's
- Capacity: Up to 180; private hire available
- Food: The original Smollensky's Bar & Grill opened in 1987 and the food served in the Metro venues is much the same. Just about every possible type of burger is available, along with steaks, ribs, chicken and salads. Why not try them with a Mojito, Caipirinha, Cosmopolitan or Kamikaze?
- Typical spend: three-course dinner with half a bottle of wine, about £20 per person
- Address: 12 High Street, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1HN
- Telephone: 020 8286 6010
- See a map of Smollensky's Metro, Sutton, Surrey