The UK's leading gourmet pie company has taken over the long-standing Burger King site in Heathrow's Terminal 1. It's the group's fifth outlet in five years, and promises the usual range of quality pies, including the upcoming World Cup specials.
- Opened: 1 May
- Capacity: 40
- Founder and managing director: Martin Dewey
- Food: Pies, mash and mushy peas. All pies (20 choices) use free-range meat and fresh veg. They're also free from hydrogenated fats and artificial nasties. Options include steak and cheese, lamb and rosemary, chicken, leek and ham, spinach and feta, and cottage pie.
- Prices: pie, mash, peas and gravy £6.50 (large), and £4.95 (small)
- Address: Landside, Heathrow Terminal 1, London TW6 1AD
- Telephone: 020 8759 8038
- See a map of Square Pie here