This venue on Clapham's Northcote Road is Renaissance Pubs' fifth outlet in south-west London. Set over 1,500sq ft, it comprises a bar, dining room and alfresco terrace and serves a modern British menu with a focus on seasonal produce.
- Opened: 1 September
- Owner: Renaissance Pubs
- Head chef: Massimo Tebaldi
- Manager: Holly Burton
- Capacity: bar, 46 dining room, 34 plus 16 outside
- Food: includes Isle of Wight tomato and Caerphilly cheese tart with rocket salad Devon crab with fennel and baby gem lettuce and Salt Marsh lamb with anchovies and caper sauce.
- Price: £23 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: 174 Northcote Road, London SW11 6RE
- Telephone: 020 7228 4040