Chef Richard Allen is heading to the Michelin-starred Box Tree in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, for a one-off dining event.
On 25 January, the restaurant will put on a six-course meal created by Allen, executive chef at Rockliffe Hall's three-AA-rosette Orangery restaurant in Darlington, Durham, and the Box Tree's chef-proprietor, Simon Gueller.
Tickets for the event are £75 per person and will include a glass of Champagne and canapés on arrival, followed by the special six-course Gourmand menu, with wine flight for an additional £35 per person.
Allen said: "I'm very much looking forward to cooking at this special event at the Box Tree. It's a fabulous restaurant and Simon is a brilliant, well respected chef within the industry and among foodies. We've got some excellent dishes lined up for our guests; they're in for a real treat."
Gueller added: "We're all really looking forward to the evening; it should be a lot of fun working together and exciting to see both our cooking styles."
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01943 608484.
- Canapés and Champagne on arrival
- Gueller's amuse bouche
- Allen's roast breast of pigeon, chickpea dhal, broccoli, fig and ginger jam
- Gueller's steamed turbot, Noilly Prat, leeks and truffles
- Allen's rabbit loin, spring roll of the leg, onion, sauté liver, chickweed
- Allen's lemongrass cream, mango bubble
- Gueller's Agen prune and Armagnac soufflé, vanilla beans