This bar in Battersea, south-west London, pays homage to the Brunel family, whose nearby factory produced Wellington boots for use in the battle of Waterloo. It includes the 200-seat Kingdom function room for private events.
- Opened: 1 October
- Owners: Edwin Vaux and Trieamain Properties
- Managers: Bea Lampe and Connel Brett
- Designer: Concorde BGW
- Capacity: 300, plus 200 in private function room
- Drinks: The Brunel offers a range of wines, beers and freshly made cocktails including the English Mojito with gin, apple, lime, mint and sugar and the Cucumber Cosmo with vodka, triple sec, cranberry and cucumber.
- Price: Cocktails cost £7.50
- Address: 37 Battersea Bridge Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BA
- Telephone: 020 7223 3322