Located at the five-star Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, this fine-dining restaurant is the sister venue to the Michelin-starred Crown at Whitebrook. The menu is overseen by executive chef James Sommerin.
- Opened: 29 March
- Owner: Celtic Manor Resort
- Head chef: Tim McDougall
- Manager: David Hennigan
- Designer: Ellis Williams Architects
- Capacity: 44 plus 10-seat chef's table
- Food: includes terrine of pork, chicken and duck with pear chutney and pistachio venison loin with Earl Grey, Savoy cabbage, and morel and thyme sauce and tiramisù with amaretto.
- Price: £47.50 for three courses excluding wine
- Address: Coldra Woods, The Usk Valley, Newport, South Wales NP18 1HQ
- Telephone: 01633 410262