- Chef Tom Kitchin has opened this new restaurant on the waterfront to showcase the skills he's picked up from a decade working alongside top-notch chefs including Pierre Koffman, Alain Ducasse and Guy Savoy.
- Opened 3 June
- Owners Tom Kitchin and Michaela Berselius (above)
- Capacity 60
- Head chef Tom Kitchin
- Food Marriage of seasonal Scottish produce and classical French technique, including hand-dived scallops with sautéd purple sprouting broccoli and crispy pancetta and roasted loin of lamb with a compote of red onion, cooked with Sichuan pepper and lemon zest.
- Prices starters from £6-£11.50; mains from £14-£21
- Address 78 Commercial Quay, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6LX
- Telephone 0131-555 1755
- See a map of The Kitchin Restaraunt here
The Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email
Start the working day with The Caterer’s free breakfast briefing email
Sign Up and manage your preferences below
You have successfully signed up for the Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email and will hear from us soon!