Located at Fulham Palace in south-west London, this is restaurateur Oliver Peyton's latest outlet, serving a menu focused on seasonal British ingredients. Open all day, customers can eat at the restaurant or alfresco on the lawns.
- Opened: 9 June
- Owner: Peyton and Byrne
- Head chef: Andrew Evans
- Manager: Rob Santos
- Designer: Andy Martin Associates
- Capacity: restaurant 40, alfresco 80
- Food: includes chargrilled English asparagus with truffle butter sauce garlic and thyme marinated spatchcock chicken with Jersey Royals, watercress and red onion salad and Eton mess or strawberries and cream for dessert.
- Price: £30 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: Fulham Palace, Bishop's Avenue, London SW6 6EA
- Telephone: 020 7610 7160