This Oliver Peyton initiative comprises a bakery and restaurant running in the National Gallery, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Diners can expect a classic yet comfortable dining experience with a menu that reflects a passion for traditional British dishes.
- Opened: 22 February
- Owner: Oliver Peyton
- Head chef: Jesse Dunford Wood
- General manager: Marcus Etty
- Capacity: 61 bakery, 121 restaurant
- Food: Unmistakably British, with an emphasis on comfort food. Try the oxtail soup with marrow dumplings, then move on to crispy pork belly with pease pudding and scrumpy. Round off with a warm treacle tart with clotted cream.
- Prices: Starters £5.50-£12, mains £12.50-£23, desserts £4-£6.50
- Address: Sainsbury Wing, National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN
- Telephone: 020 7747 2525