This restaurant in London's Belgravia comes from the team behind the Thomas Cubitt pub and comprises a downstairs bar serving seafood and small plates, and a first-floor restaurant offering a more extensive modern British menu.
- Opened: 7 May
- Owners: Barry Hirst, Stefan Turnbull and Gabriel Bernardi
- Head chef: Phillip Wilson
- Manager: Ryan Moses
- Capacity: 100
- Food: Lobster salad with parsnip crisps foie gras with brioche and pear and walnut dressing duck breast with bacon rosti and blackberry dressing and Earl Grey tea cup with shortbread.
- Price: £32 for two courses excluding drinks
- Address: 10 Motcomb Street, London SW1X 8LA
Telephone: 020 7730 6074