This venue in west London has reopened under new ownership and after a face-lift. It comprises a pub, dining room, split-level outdoor area and two private event spaces. The menu is modern European.
- Opened: 30 August
- Owners: Steven Ball and Riz Shaikh
- Head chef: Tim Payne
- Manager: Stuart Langley
- Capacity: restaurant 40, total 400
- Food: includes seared scallops with vinaigrette of bacon and crispy seaweed braised duck leg with cherry and pink peppercorn sauce and roast butternut squash and rump of lamb with new potato salad, green beans, anchovies and capers. Desserts include crème brûlée and knickerbocker glory.
- Price: £28 for three courses
- Address: 19 Kilburn Lane, London W10 4AE
- Telephone: 020 8969 0098