The Restaurant Group (TRG) intends to sell a further nine of its former sites in addition to the 31 already sold.
The restaurants include six Frankie & Benny's outlets, two Chiquito restaurants and one Filling Station. The properties, which are not currently trading, are being sold with existing planning and licensing consents.
The Restaurant Group posted losses across the board in its first half results this year, including a £5.4m drop in earnings.
Stuart Stares, associate in the licensed leisure team at Savills, which is marketing the sites, said: "We are pleased to be marketing these additional properties on behalf of the Restaurant Group, following the success we have had with their disposal programme to date. The diverse mix of locations should appeal to established retail and leisure operators as well as new entrants."
The nine restaurants for sale are as follows:
1. Frankie and Benny's, Army and Navy (Chelmsford)
2. Chiquito, Valley Retail Park (Croydon)
3. Filling Station, Olympic Mall (East Kilbride)
4. Frankie and Benny's, Lee Burns Court (East Kilbride)
5. Frankie and Benny's, Anchor Retail Park (Hartlepool)
6. Frankie and Benny's, Eden Shopping Centre (High Wycombe)
7. Frankie and Benny's, Cleveland Retail Park (Middlesbrough)
8. Chiquito, Ocean Village (Southampton)
9. Frankie and Benny's, Southchurch Road (Southend On Sea)