Housed in the former site of the Food Room in Battersea, south-west London, this restaurant features simple interiors with white terracotta walls and plain wooden tables. The menu is centred on meat dishes with a focus on pork and seasonal produce.
- Opened: 14 November
- Owner and head chef: Tom Ilic
- Manager to be confirmed
- Capacity: 55
- Food: includes braised pig's cheeks and chorizo with garlic and parsley mash seared scallops and honey-roast pork belly with Jerusalem artichokes and hazelnuts and roasted figs with fromage frais bavarois and honey Madeleine.
- Price: £24 for three courses excluding wine
- Address: 123 Queenstown Road, London SW8 3RH
- Telephone: 020 7622 0555
- Book your table at Tom Ilic here >>