Former Pied à Terre chef Tom van Zeller has launched this eponymous restaurant in Harrogate's Montpellier quarter. It is backed by restaurateur David Moore, who has taken up a non-executive director role in the business.
- Opened: 13 February
- Owner and head chef: Tom van Zeller
- Manager: Nicolas Jaquamin
- Capacity: 32
- Menu: Modern British - dishes include celeriac soup with a soft-poached egg and smoked bacon confit lamb shoulder with pommes boulangère and leeks local venison with beetroot gratin and apple and red wine sauce and rhubarb and lime cheesecake.
- Average spend: £25 for three courses excluding wine
- Address: 8 Montpellier Street, Harrogate, Yorkshire HG1 2TQ
- Telephone: 01423 508762
- Website: www.vanzellerrestaurants.co.uk