Michelin-starred chef Atul Kochhar has opened his second restaurant, at Wickham Vineyard in Hampshire. It includes a main dining room and surrounding terraces and serves a modern British menu with an Indian twist.
- Opened: 1 August
- Owner: Atul Kochhar
- Head chef: Jitin Joshi
- Manager: Bernine Van Schoor
- Capacity: 45, plus 60 outside
- Food: Signature dishes include tamarind-poached monk cheeks with steamed raita and iced cucumber charred basil chicken with stewed corn and pickled avocado and chilled mango soup with warm sago risotto and cacao wafers.
- Price: £35 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: Botley Road, Shedfield, Hampshire SO32 2HL
- Telephone: 01329 832985