Vivat Bacchus, the South African owned fine-dining restaurant in Farringdon, has opened this sister site in London Bridge. It specialises in New World wines served directly from the wine cellar, and has an alfresco terrace.
- Opened: 11 August
- Owners: Mark Batchelor and Gerrie Knoetze
- Head chef: Jon Hancox
- Manager: Alan Fodred
- Capacity: 120, plus 40 outside
- Food: includes gravadlax cured with coriander and dill roast loin of springbok with a herb and mustard crust, beetroot, celeriac and butternut squash and chocolate brownie with Armagnac prunes and clotted cream.
- Average: spend £30 for three courses excluding wine
- Address: 4 Hays Lane, London SE1 2HB
- Telephone: 020 7234 0891